Our finished Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click on the image below to view our finished website

Sunday 15 January 2017

R+P Post 1: How we intend to work as a group

The three of us during a group meeting 
My group consists of myself, Sian and Ray. We work well together and share the work out equally. We have weekly meetings that last an hour and are usually during our lunch break. The meeting days are decided at the start of the week and are written into our planner so that we don't forget. The three of us aim to be as punctual as possible and to work efficiently to ensure that we meet the deadlines set and stay on top of the work load. In addition to this, we have a Whatsapp group chat so that we can communicate easily and share ideas/research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment