Our finished Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click on the image below to view our finished website

Monday 30 October 2017

R+P Post 31: My call sheet

For each of our shoot days we have made a call sheet so that our cast and crew know what time they need to be on set in order for our shoot to run on schedule. We have made sure to give each member of the cast and crew a call sheet for the days they are required so they have all the information they need.
Call Sheet for Monday
The call sheet not only includes the time that cast and crew need to meet but also other aspects of the shoot such as detailed health and safety information and locations of different preparation sections within the studio. In addition to this each member of the crews specific roles for the day are mentioned.

I think that having a call sheet will be very useful as it will help our group ensure the shoot runs efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment