Our finished Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click on the image below to view our finished website

Sunday 10 December 2017

Construction Post 3: Week 3 Production

Our third and final week of production consisted of carrying out our promotional photo shoot. This was done in school with a white backdrop and lighting system set up

Our set up for the promo photo shoot
During this we had 4 photo shoot sessions, one practice shoot and three main ones.We planned these shoots in the practice by making a list of all the poses we definitely needed and also a range of potential costumes. In the end, Laith had 5 different costumes which meant we would have a range of different photos. Below are some of our photos.
 
I was responsible for directing Laith during the shoot as well as taking some of the photos. I also changed the lighting for different shots. I really enjoyed the photo shoot as I loved using all the new equipment, in particular the lighting kit.
Me adjusting the lights
Me taking some of the photos


Below are some of my favourite promo shots and their inspiration.
Promo shot inspiration
Overall I really enjoyed our promo photo shoot as it was a new experience and really fun to do. I feel that we have a range of photos that can be used effectively on our website, social media pages and digipak album cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment