Our finished Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click on the image below to view our finished website

Wednesday 1 February 2017

R+P Post 20: Reflections so far/looking ahead

I believe that all of the planning we did up to and including our test shoot and rough cut were really useful as it meant that we had a clear plan knew exactly what was going to happen on the test shoot day. The test shoot and the rough cut helped us to realise that there were a lot of things that needed changing before the final edit. Using the feedback we have received from our teachers, our technician and our friends we have planned some improvements and changes. We can now adapt our shoot board, storyboard and timeline to include all the changes we have discussed and work towards having a successful and efficient main shoot and edit. I am really looking forward to the main shoot as I had a lot of fun during the test shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment